Monday, April 21, 2008

Profound?

Ever caught yourself watching a movie and wishing you could just jump into the screen and take over the role of the hero/heroine?I wonder wat that says about me.....

Ever seen an old couple walk hand in hand in the street and hope to be as lucky as them?To see as many years as they did?

Am i disturbed mentally or is this what makes me me?We all have different sides to us but are we in balance like two sides of a coin,ying and yang?Can any of us honestly say i'm in a stage in my life where i'v got things in order.......

This is all off the cuff so i beg that nobody consider this my present state of mind.........

3 comments:

Nadia said...

No and yes.

I think we all put ourselves sometime or the other in someone else shoes and picture what it would be like to be them.

Lucky you who has things in your life in order.

Nadia said...

Lol no man,everytime i see you ,u look diffrent,next time tell me its you again.never heard of that party i must chek it out,i also wanna go up to jhb soon.

bb_aisha said...

yeah-many a time. but with me it's more books than movies. the only problem with trying to act like a character in a book or movie in real life is nobody else plays their role